Monday I made my Homemade Salmon Patties, my Grandmother`s Recipe.

I like to serve the Salmon Patties with Ginger Rice & Steamed Spinach.
Frying the Patties up until Brown then Flip over to Cook/Brown Other Side.
Making the Meatballs before Flattening them Out in Frying Pan.

Salmon Patties Recipe:

Mix in Bowl:
1 Can Of Pink Salmon
Chopped Celery
Chopped Onions (I prefer Red Onions)
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 Raw Eggs or 2 big Scoops of Mayonnaise
1/2 cup of Cracker or Hard Bread Crumbs
A Splash or two of Lemon Juice

Optional ingredients:
a Squirt of Mustard
Chopped Parsley
Chopped Pickles
Dash of Cayenne Pepper

After you mix thoroughly in Bowl, Make into Golf Ball Size Balls.
Pour some Oil in Pan and get to warm/hot
Dust some Cracker or Hard Bread Crumbs on your Hands
Grab your Salmon Ball and Flatten it to a Patty Dusting the Patty thoroughly in the Bread Crumbs
Place patties in the Frying Pan
Fry until they are Brown and Flip to Brown/Cook the other Side
Remove Patties with Spatula onto a Plate with a Paper Towel on it to absorb the excess Oil

I like to Serve the patties with a Lemon Wedge, Steamed Spinach and Ginger Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment